With all the buzz around the "cloud" and "cloud communications", what is the reality amidst the hype? That's a topic I'll be discussing in a Voxeo webinar on Tuesday, February 15th, called "Best Practices in Deploying Communication Applications: Cloud vs On-Premises vs Hybrid". Given that Voxeo's had literally hundreds of thousands of apps deployed in both our hosted cloud and also on customer premises, we've learned a thing a two that I'll be sharing. I'll talk about questions such as:
- What are the advantages of deploying voice and SMS applications into the cloud?
- What are the disadvantages?
- What are the security issues you need to be aware of?
- When is it more appropriate to deploy applications on your premises?
- What kind of hybrid architectures are now available and what are their pros and cons?
Tuesday, Feb 15, 2011
8:00 AM US Pacific, 11:00 AM US Eastern, 5:00 PM Central European
It should be a fun session... and we'll have time at the end for Q&A.
If you can't watch it live, the webinar will be archived for later viewing (and if you register, we'll alert you when the archive is available).
Image credit: me :-)
If you found this post interesting or useful, please consider either: