- Deploying DNSSEC
- Romanian DNSSEC Case Study
- Let's Encrypt & DANE
- Mind Your MANRS & the Routing Resilience Manifesto
- The Case for IPv6
- IPv6 Success Stories
- What's Happening at the IETF? Internet Standards and How To Get Involved
I will have two roles in the event tomorrow:
- Presenting the "Deploying DNSSEC" technical session.
- Doing the live streaming of the event through the Deploy360 YouTube channel.
I enjoy doing the production of live video streams and so this should be a good bit of fun (it's also intense work in the midst of it).
You can WATCH LIVE starting at 14:00 EEST (UTC+3, or 7 hours ahead of the US East Coast where I live).
The sessions will also be recorded for later viewing.
It will be a short trip for me. I'm currently (Tuesday morning) writing this from the Munich airport. I land in Bucharest tonight. The event is tomorrow - and then I fly home Thursday afternoon.
Despite the short visit, I'm looking forward to it - it should be a great event!
An audio commentary on this topic is also available:
Photo credit: Nico Trinkhaus on Flickr - CC BY NC