How can contact centers adjust to the rise in social media? What does
the research actually show around the changes in consumer preferences? What solutions are out there?
On Wednesday, June 15, 2011, at 2pm US Eastern time, I will be representing Voxeo and joining with Wendell Black from Contactual to discuss these changes and solutions in a free webinar:
Preparing Your Contact Center for the
Rise of Social Media
Registration is free and open to anyone to attend.
Here's the abstract from the site:
Social Media’s impacts to traditional methods of providing customer service cannot be ignored. More and more individuals are turning to Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and similar forums to connect with businesses and organizations and this trend shows no signs of abating. In this session you will learn how to navigate the new world of the connected and sophisticated customer.
What Attendees Will Learn:
- Important trends in multichannel and social media customer interaction methods
- How social media is impacting customer experience optimization efforts
- How organizations are leveraging multichannel interaction to better service their customers
- Benefits of an integrated approach to managing the proliferation of customer interaction touch points
- Important steps organizations can take now to prepare for these new communication mediums
- A glimpse into the future of customer contact as social media gains mainstream prominence
I'm looking forward to giving the session... and it's a neat chance to learn about Contactual if you aren't aware of them. They are doing some very cool things in the hosted contact center space. (And as you might guess, are a partner of Voxeo and we have some joint activity with them.)
Again, it's free to join the session and there will be time for questions at the end. We'd love to have you join us!
If you found this post interesting or useful, please consider either: